Thursday, November 30, 2023

    Schoolboy electrocuted in Shivane

    PUNE: A tragic incident of a schoolboy getting electrocuted after he came in contact with the iron mesh of a compound, took place at Shivne area of NDA Road. The deceased has been identified as Shubham Balu Ingole (16), a resident of Shivane. Shubham was studying in standard 10 of Navbharat School in Shivane area. He was on his way to school at 11 am.

    He was going through a small lane in Deshmukhwadi to his friend’s house. Electric current was flowing through the iron mesh of a compound. Shubham touched the iron mesh and he collapsed after receiving a shock. Local residents admitted Shubham to a hospital but he was declared brought dead. A pall of gloom descended on the area after the news spread of Shubham’s death.

    An FIR of an incidental death has been registered at the Uttam Nagar police station. The police and MSEDCL officials visited the spot and carried out a panchnama.



    Whatsapp Join