In a strategic move to challenge Royal Enfield’s stronghold in the budget segment, Hero MotoCorp has introduced the Maverick 440 Roadster. This new addition, a result of the Hero-Harley partnership, aims to outshine rivals such as the Jawa 350 and Royal Enfield Classic, offering a budget-friendly 440cc ABS bike with unique styling and advanced features.
Features of Hero Maverick 440:
- New style fuel tank and round headlamp with LED DRL
- Muscular handlebar and stubby tail section with scooped-out single-piece seat
- Tuning fork-style alloy wheels and a distinctive stubby exhaust
- LCD screen for detailed instrument console information
- Bluetooth connectivity for call and SMS alerts, music playback, and turn-by-turn navigation
- LED projector headlamp and full LED lighting for enhanced visibility
Powerful Performance and Braking System: The Maverick 440 is equipped with a 440cc single-cylinder air/oil-cooled engine derived from the Harley-Davidson X440, coupled with a 6-speed gearbox. With a torque-tuned engine that delivers 90% of its torque from 2,000rpm, the bike promises a thrilling riding experience. The suspension features 43mm telescopic front forks, a monoshock option at the rear, and a reliable disc brake system with dual-channel ABS for enhanced safety.
Market Competition: In the highly competitive market segment, the Hero Maverick 440 will go head-to-head with popular models like the Royal Enfield Classic 350, Jawa 350, Honda CB350, and Harley-Davidson X440. Exclusively available through Hero’s premium dealership network, Hero Premia, the Maverick 440 is set to redefine the budget bike landscape.
Booking Information: Bookings for the Hero Maverick 440 will commence in February, with deliveries scheduled to begin in April. As Hero MotoCorp ventures into this new territory, the Maverick 440 aims to capture the attention of riders seeking a perfect balance of power, affordability, and advanced features.